Einstein once said, “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” Let me modify that to, “We cannot do ‘impossible things’ with human thinking; we need new thoughts, non-human thoughts”. Yeshua says, “The things that are impossible with men are possible with God.” (Luke 18:27)
34 Jesus answered, Is it not written in your Law, I said, You are *gods?
35 So men are called *gods [by the Law], men to whom God’s message came—and the Scripture cannot be set aside or cancelled or broken or annulled--
*Note: In most testament renderings, the word God is a title not a name. Will you believe that? There is only one way to find out if that rambling is true.
Exodus 33:12-23 (AMP)
12 Moses said to the Lord, See, You say to me, Bring up this people, but You have not let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You said, I know you by name and you have also found favor in My sight.
13 Now therefore, I pray You, if I have found favor in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You [progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with You, perceiving and recognizing and understanding more strongly and clearly] and that I may find favor in Your sight. And [Lord, do] consider that this nation is Your people.
14 And the Lord said, My Presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest.
15 And Moses said to the Lord, If Your Presence does not go with me, do not carry us up from here!
16 For by what shall it be known that I and Your people have found favor in Your sight? Is it not in Your going with us so that we are distinguished, I and Your people, from all the other people upon the face of the earth?
17 And the Lord said to Moses, I will do this thing also that you have asked, for you have found favor, loving-kindness, and mercy in My sight and I know you personally and by name.
18 And Moses said, I beseech You, show me Your glory.
19 And God said, I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim My name, The Lord, before you; for I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy and loving-kindness on whom I will show mercy and loving-kindness.
20 But, He said, You can not see My face, for no man shall see Me and live.
21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place beside Me, and you shall stand upon the rock,
22 And while My glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 Then I will take away My hand and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen.
That place that Moses stood is the place where you will begin to ramble too. It is the place where the impossible becomes possible. It is the place of union. Union with the divine is the end of man and the beginning of the new creature. It is this new creature, a non-human, which can see God. Verse 21, “And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place beside Me, and you shall stand upon the rock,” could be a literal, physical place on a mountainside or if you permit me to ramble some more… It is a mystical place called oneness (you in Him and Him in you). In that place aligned with the thoughts that originate from that location, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
- Space-time travel is possible; it is a “John 3:3 born from above birth right”
- Believing is required
- Space-time travelers are lovers not ‘under-standers’
- Don’t think; Desire
- Love drives desires
- Desire & belief shows ones willingness
- Willingness means availability
- Love is the strongest motivation to volunteer
- The King seeks willing, loving volunteers
- Union mandatory
- Travel often; physical body optional
- It is “space-time” because you are traveling over geography and traveling over time; both are being traversed
- Knowledge or image of travel site is optional
- Location (site) image can come in a day vision, night vision, premonition, dream, memory, imagination
- If you can see your travel location that is good but not mandatory
- Knowledge of time period is optional
- Time is relative
- What to do when you arrive is not relative to time
- On site action is relative to revelation (revealed message from Abba)
- Revelation is not required for space-time travel but very beneficial on arrival
- Using the keys labeled “thrill” or “let’s see” are as effective as unbelief and fear;
- Unbelief & fear block access and limit you to the realm of possible