"... For whatever a man sows, that and that only is what he will reap. For he who sows to his own will from the flesh reap decay and ruin and destruction, but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life." Galatians 6:7,8
effective. A key performance indicator (KPI) is a type of performance
measurement that I have used in my professional life in contracts and other
business activities to know the effectiveness of our efforts. I'm going to use
the Wikipedia definition of KPI as a framework: "an organization may use KPIs to
evaluate its success, or to evaluate the success of a particular activity in
which it is engaged. Sometimes success is defined in terms of making progress
toward strategic goals, but often success is simply the repeated, periodic
achievement of some level of operational goal Accordingly, choosing the right
KPIs relies upon a good understanding of what is important to the organization."
"Evaluate it's success" - as a citizen of the Kingdom we were born of God to succeed in every endeavor but it is NOT instaneous it is a process that can be measured and monitored.
"Making progress" - in your new self, your new identity we can progress from strength to strength, from glory to glow. With passion driven purpose, we pursue, participate, and make progress towards our high calling.
"What is important" - This is the question of the day. The answer is found NOT in a book but from your living personal relationship/engagement with the Creator.
The following list of KPIs is for a few people who would like a some practical, tangible indicators to help measure their progress, transition into greater levels of spiritual activity (note: do NOT confuse spiritual activity for maturity).
These are NOT a measure of personal value or worth.
These are NOT necessarily steps to maturity but are very complimentary to maturity
These are concepts for conversation for your journey.
These are mere indicators of your "wind-likeness":
"The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neither know where it comes from nor where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit." John 3:8
This list of 10 KPIs are just some things that you can do to be spiritually effective and spiritually successsful:
- Be Filled with the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5: 18)
- Speak in a new (other than a learned or native language) tongue (1 Cor 14: 5)
- Speaking in tongues, should be a measureable component of your life. "Speak in tongues more than you all" (1 Cor 14:18)
- Conversant ('full' vocabulary) in one or more of your new tongues
- Regulare interpretation and actions based based upon your new tongues
- if you venture out and speak in one of your tongues, non-believers understand and respond to your tongue (Acts 2: 6)
- Occurences of speaking in tongues with other spiritual beings
- Communication with spiritual beings without vocals
- Personal action on messages received from spiritual beings
- Observable evidence in people, animals, or geographic locations of your spiritual activites
Enjoy your success; in Him, it is inevitable!